New Developments to Meet Customer Need
Developing new values by harmonizing foundational.
- Kanagawa technical center
- 1580 Tabata, Samukawa-machi, Koza-gun, Kanagawa, 253-0193, Japan Tel: +81-467-75-0175 Fax: +81-467-75-0157
- Nagoya technical center
- 100 Kakitsubata, Narumi-Cho, Midori-ku Nagoya, Aichi, 458-0801, Japan Tel: +81-52-891-0967 Fax: +81-52-892-4616
Relentless effort continues, under the theme of ‘symbiosis between people and the environment', to become a creative production center that assists in developing industries that are becoming ever-diversified and complex in need. Yushiro satisfies these demands by developing new technologies, refining basic technologies and aggressively promoting R&D in highly functional and innovative, products and services.
Further, the extensive lineup of basic technologies that Yushiro prides in is constantly revised by adding new and related technologies. These efforts and more are always underway to develop a wide range of products and technologies, as well as invent and discover new values with new creations.
R&D is at the heart of Yushiro business activities and plays the core role supporting the Company's mission geared toward technology, for the enterprise to become a "pioneer in diverse technologies". Needless to say, these activities include foreign support businesses and technical followup of customers and clients, as well.
- Development of products in new fields
- Development of products in niche fields
- Improving the quality of existing products
- Technical service
- Intellectual rights management
- Environmental and validation
Main test equipment
The company is equipped with testing and research facilities to guaranty highest performance and quality of Yushiro products.
- Inductively Coupled plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer
- Thermogravimeter, Differential scanning calorimeter
- Fourier Transform infrared Spectrometer
- Ion Chromatograph
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Gel PermiationChromatograph
- Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer
- Scanning Electron Microscope/Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectrometer
- Particle size Distribution Measuring Instrument
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer
- Machining Center
- Broaching Tester
- Surface Grinding Machine
- Single-side Lapping Machine
- 2Hi/4Hi Reverse Test Rolling Mill
- KnackleJoint Press
- Soda Four Ball Tester
- Bowden-LebenFriction Tester
- Salt Spray Tester
- Humidity Cabinet Tester
- Surface Texture Measuring Instrument
- Digital Micro Scope
- Minute Form Measuring Instrument
- James Static Friction Tester
- Digital Variable Gloss Meter
- Heel Mark Tester
R&D Goals and Basic (Element) Technologies
Basic technology and diverse chemical technology accumulated over many years of experience is at the heart of developing superior Yushiro products.
The Technical Center spreading across a cumulative floor area of more than 10,000 sq. meters is indeed a thorough facility that is more than up to par to be called Yushiro's "technological hall of fame". It features an environment that maximizes the creativity of researchers and serves as a base that ideally integrates technology, people and information.
Main Laboratory Building
The main R&D building is equipped with advanced research and testing equipment including nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry and many others. This allows researchers to analyze small samples in flasks, as well as conduct basic research to verify the functional performance of Yushiro products. A wide range of products are actually tested and verified throughout the R&D stages at this facility that takes on a central role to research and develop products of the next generation and future.
New R&D Laboratory Building
The laboratory wing was designed under the concept of delivering a "highly functional space that is high-tech and spacious, and geared to remain useful throughout the 21st century by providing a state-of-the-art and comfortable work environment." Equipped with large machining tools, as well, the laboratory meets a wide range of needs to test Yushiro products under environments that closely resemble actual use of the products, to accumulate invaluable product databases.
The lobby of the main laboratory building is surrounded by glass walls to create a pleasant space that hospitably welcomes visitors. The spacious feature of this amenity-rich floor closely resembles the decor of a museum, and is also complete with a staff lounge and library.
- Meeting Room